- Garlic and thyme hemptyful dip- 1 tablespoon
- Salt- As per taste
- Pepper- As per taste
- Jaggery- 1 teaspoon
- Lime juice- Of 1 lime
- Sprouted lentils- 200 grams
- Onion- 1 medium sized
- Tomato- 1 medium sized
- Coriander leaves- 1 tablespoon
- Take a mix bowl and add garlic and thyme dip, salt, pepper, lime juice and jaggery and whisk to form a dressing.
- Add all the remaining chopped ingredients to the bowl along with the sprouts and mix to form a wonderful tossed salt.
- You could add some chopped green chili to increase the spice levels of the dish.
- Serve cold.