- 1 bowl of uncooked pasta
- ½ onion, green bell peppers, yellow bell peppers diced finely
- Few Olives, cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Hemptyful OG Unsweetened Butter
- Olive oil for garnishing
- Seasoning blend (oregano, chilly flakes) for garnishing
In a pan, add water, add few drops of oil and some salt and bring the water to boil
- Add pasta in it and let it cook for 10-15 minutes
- Prick it with a fork and see if the pasta is cooked, make sure not to overcook your pasta
- When the pasta is finished cooking, drain the water then rinse well with cold water. Make an ice bath by filling a large bowl with ice and cold water, then dump the drained pasta into the bowl. This will help to cool the pasta quickly, which helps stop the cooking process and prevents your pasta from overcooking.
- Now combine all ingredients, add cooled pasta, diced cherry tomatoes, onion, bell pepper and olives to the bowl and our OG Butter. Toss gently to combine, keep it in the fridge for ½ hr. While serving, sprinkle the seasoning blend.
While pasta is rich in carbohydrates and has too little protein to offer, combining this with OG Hemp Buter and veggies has made it wholesome yet delicious for a quick side dish! This vegan pasta salad is high in protein, omegas & absolutely delicious!