- Tofu- 200 grams
- Cooking oil- 1 tablespoon
- Onion- 1 small sized
- Garlic- 2 cloves
- Spring onion- 1/4th cup
- Salt and pepper hemptyful dip- 1.5 tablespoon
- Salt- As per taste
- Vinegar- 1 tablespoon
- Light soy sauce- 1 tablespoon
- Sesame oil- 1 teaspoon
- Cut the tofu into even sized cubes and blanch in hot water. This helps improve the texture of tofu.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Saute chopped onion and garlic and cook on a slow flame till fragrant and soft.
- Add the salt and pepper dip, vinegar, soy sauce, seasoning and some water to form a sauce.
- Add the tofu and toss till the sauce coats the tofu.
- Garnish with cold pressed sesame oil and spring onion.
- Serve hot.